Hi! I'm Lauren, a freelance writer, consultant, and content strategist living in Los Angeles. I have more than ten years of experience within the publishing industry with a focus on fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, with tenures at Refinery29, Allure, The Zoe Report, and Bandier. In addition to my experience in publishing, I've collaborated with brands like Burberry, Levi's, COS, Farfetch, La Mer, Club Monaco, Shopbop, and Marc Jacobs. Throughout the last decade, I've covered international fashion weeks, organized and hosted panels on the state of e-commerce, grew traffic to a women's fashion property 320% YoY, reported from a diamond mine in Botswana, and helped launch the editorial arm of retail brand's five private labels—all at the same time.
- Coveteur: Who Gets To Be Casual? Not Plus-Size Women
- Coveteur: The Psychology of Supplements
- Harper's Bazaar: Shop 50m Is Rethinking Retail with an Emphasis on Emerging Designers
- The Cut: 15 Pieces That Define Quiet Luxury
- Allure: Does Daxxify Work Better Than Botox? I Tried The New Neurotoxin
- Allure: Olivia Wilde’s True Botanicals Skin-Care Routine Cleared Up My Skin in a Month
- Teen Vogue: How COVID-19 Is Changing Our Makeup Routines
- Lonny Mag: How I Make My 375-Sq-Ft Studio Work For Me
- TZR: How Beaufille Quietly Became One Of NYFW's Standout Brands
- TZR: This Is How An Engagement Ring Gets Made
- TZR: Chanel's Fall 2019 Show Was An Emotional Farewell To Karl Lagerfeld
- Fashionista: How Young Is Too Young For Botox, Exactly?